CoronaVirus Introduction, Symptoms, and Prevention:- Today I am going to share some information with all of you, related to CoronaVirus(COVID-19), in which I have mentioned some important facts like introduction, symptoms, and prevention of Corona Virus, and much more.
CoronaVirus Introduction, Symptoms, and Prevention:- Corona Virus, aka COVID-19, is on the list of infectious diseases. However, it is a new virus and has been discovered recently. Most people who suffer from this virus have mild, moderate or severe symptoms. The good thing is that most patients recover from this disease without any treatment. In this article, we are going to talk about the symptoms and preventive measures that can help you to stay safe.
According to research of few reputed institutions, older people and those who are already suffering from certain diseases, such as cancer, chronic respiratory disease, and diabetes, are more likely to suffer.
As far as prevention is concerned, the best approach that you need to take is proper precautions to avoid the virus. For this, you also need to understand what causes this disease and how it spreads from one person to another.
The first and most important way is to wash your hands often with sanitizer or soap. And you should avoid touching your nose, hair, lips, or other parts of your face.
Now, the biggest question is, how does this virus spread? According to recent (research) studies, corona Virus spreads when an infected person sneezes or has a certainty. Suppose corona virus is already in a person if that person sneezes or you have physical contact with that person. You can get infected with corona virus (if saliva of the mouth or cough from nose falls out on any part of the body) Therefore, we are important to follow the proper rules set forth by the government and doctors.
Currently, we do not have any treatments or vaccines to prevent corona virus. But testing is going on and scientists claim that the vaccine may take a year to arrive. But even if scientists made a vaccine for the corona virus this year, it would still take time to produce in large numbers.
. For more information, you can get information from the Who Website.
First of all, you should be aware that coronavirus does not affect everyone in the same way. Since COVID-19 is a respiratory disease, there are fewer cases of the virus among the young, while there are significantly more cases in children and old people, most people suffer from mild to moderate symptoms. This means that most of the victims can recover from this disease without any special treatment. need to keep them away from everyone and follow the suggestions given above.
However, people with underlying conditions are at greater risk of suffering from severe symptoms. Some of them may also die from the virus. Similarly, people over the age of 60 are also at greater risk of severe symptoms. Therefore, these people should be more careful than others.
Given below are some common symptoms of the virus. Which are mild symptoms and can last 7 to 14 days.
Some people may also suffer from runny nose and diarrhea
Fortunately, there are some proven ways to prevent infection and slow down the speed with which it spreads. Below are some tips to avoid this virus, due to which this infection can be prevented from growing.
- Make a habit of washing your hands with soap. And after touching anything, you must wash your hands. It is better to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds so that your hands are well dusted and the risk of the virus is reduced
2. If someone is sneezing or coughing, make sure you stand at least one meter away from them. (So that water droplets from the person’s mouth or nose can be avoided)
- As much as possible, try to avoid touching your face
- If you are sneezing or coughing, cover your nose and mouth (sneeze or cough). So as to prevent others or things from getting infected.
- If you believe that you are infected with the coronavirus do not get out and stay inside your room. And the government and doctors from home
Follow the guidelines given by And call the numbers issued by the government and provide correct information about the disease about yourself. So that the medical officer can help you
- Do not smoke or take part in activities that can weaken your lungs. Because it is a respiratory disease
7.Try social distance (avoid going to crowded places) and do not travel until you actually do some kind of work.
If you have mild symptoms or are seeing self-isolation, you can contact your health care provider for advice. It is important if you want to protect yourself and your family from infection. Your life and the life of your family are in your hands.
If you have a cough, fever or have difficulty breathing, you should immediately contact your nearest doctor without wasting time.
So, this was some important information about the steps to be taken to protect ourselves from the COVID-19 infection.
If you like this article, then you must share it with your friends. So that they too can get the right information about this virus.
Coronavirus(Covid-19): Introduction, Symptoms, and Prevention
- Top ten best tv series out of that vast library available on Netflix
- Everything to know about big 3 of Anime World
- Corona Virus (COVID-19): Introduction, Symptoms and Prevention
- Is Windows Defender Better Than Avast Antivirus?
- How to Choose a Best Web Hosting (services)Company?
- How Sanitizer, Masks, and Diet Can Protect Us From Corona Virus?